I am booked almost solid in June for giveaways, spotlights, reviews and interviews. As I get the actual links, I will add them, so keep checking back.
I’ve got more schedule for July and August, but I’ll list those as we get closer to the dates. For June, spotlights and giveaways will revolve around A Demon And His Witch, the perfect story to heat up your summer…and bedroom lol
- June 7th – Book Lovin’ Mama- A Demon And His Witch
- June 9th – The Jeep Diva- A Demon And His Witch Giveaway
- June 15 – Spotlight @ CS Maxwell
- June 18 – Spotlight @ Ashlynn Monroe
- June 20 – Spotlight @ Tamaria Soana
- June 21 – Interview @ Ramblings from this chick
- June 21st – Bitten By Paranormal Romance- A Demon And His Witch Giveaway
- June 23 – Review @ For The Love of Reading
- June 26 – Interview @ You Gotta Read
- June 27 – Interview @ Woody’s Writing
- June 28th – Awesome Sauce Book Club – A Demon And His Witch, Spotlight & Giveaway
For those who haven’t looked, A Demon And His Witch (my new paranormal romance set in Hell and loaded with giggles) now has an excerpt. See it’s page (click here) for an entertaining scene. It releases in less than two weeks.
It’s sequel, A Demon And His Psycho, following a new hero and heroine is almost done (releases in August) and I thought I’d share a taste of the humor that’s keeping me giggling as a write.
Tugging a piece of meat from his portion, he chewed with pleasure. “This is good,” he said, surprised.
“Not as good as my pie.”
Choking, he grabbed the bottle of water she tossed at him. “Would you stop doing that?” he growled when he got his breath back – although he couldn’t dispel the image of himself between her thighs eating said pie.
“Doing what?” she asked, innocence personified.
“Making everything into some kind of sexual come on.”
“What? Because I said my pie is good. It really is you know. Tasty. Hot. Filling. Moist. And with the lightest crust in all the nine circles of Hell, or so I’ve been told.”
“Pie? As in the kind you bake?” he asked faintly.
“My cherry is a favorite.” And yes, she managed to say that with a straight face.
Lol, and that is how I’m starting my Friday morning.